长沙分类信息网-长沙新闻网

如何用英语来介绍中餐?一些简单的表达形式

2024-2-7 3:19:25发布次查看发布人:
俗话说的好“民以食为天”,在我们跟国际友人交往的时候,在多数情况下我们会各自介绍自己文化的美食。今天在这里我就来给大家介绍一下如何用英语来介绍我们中华文化的美食,有需要的朋友可以收藏起来。
一、地方菜系
its very nice of you to invite me.
你真是太好了,请我来做客。
im very glad you could come, mr. liu. will you take a seat at the head of the table its an informal dinner, please dont stand on ceremony... mr. liu, would you like to have some chicken
刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗
thank you. this is my first time to come to a chinese restaurant. could you tell me the different features of chinese food
谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗
generally speaking, cantonese food is a bit light; shanghai food is rather oily; and hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. they are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.
中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
mr. liu, would you care for another helping
刘先生,再来一点吧
no more, thank you. im quite full.
不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
did you enjoy the meal
您吃得怎么样
its the most delicious dinner ive had for a long time. its such a rich dinner.
好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
im so glad you like it.
你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
thank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你的盛情款待。
二、柴米油盐
my dear, whats for supper
亲爱的,晚饭做什么吃
red cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.
红烧鲤鱼和鲜蘑油菜。
what about soup
做什么汤
sour-peppery soup.
酸辣汤。
which condiment do you use for
你要用什么调料
ill use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.
我要用姜、蒜、葱、辣椒和醋。
very good, need i help you
很好,要我帮忙吗
no, dont need, i can do myself.
不,不需要,我一个人就行了。
thanks. i can watch tv now.
谢谢,现在我可以看电视了。
but you must cook that dinner next time.
不过,下次你得做正餐。
okay, ill do it next time.
好的,下次我一定做。
好了,上面就是一些简单的对话,有关更多的中餐的词汇大家可以通过上网查找资料了解看看,希望本文能够帮助到大家。
ps:近期我找到了免费跟英语外教一对一交流的课程,如果有需要的朋友可以点击下面“了解更多”这个按钮注册领取一下。

该用户其它信息

推荐信息

长沙分类信息网-长沙新闻网
关于本站